Priced at $5,000,000
1620/1630 Old Creek Road • Cayucos, CA 93430
Breathtaking Views of the Pacific Ocean and Whale Rock Reservoir from this 24+ Acre Property with TWO Homes – one is 2,216 sq.ft., and the other is 1,600 sq.ft., and has an attached 1,400 sq.ft. Workshop, a Concrete Studio – 600 sq.ft., one Large Apartment – 820 sq.ft., and a Huge 1,834 sq.ft. Workshop.
Plenty of room for one large family, multiple families, short or long-term rentals or whatever your heart desires, plus open space for crops, livestock or a small vineyard.
All in a highly desirable location in the Heart of the Rolling Hills of Cayucos with a seasonal creek, just a few miles to the beach, hiking trails, and downtown Cayucos.
- Breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and Whale Rock Reservoir
- 24+ acres of prime agricultural land
- Four separate residences – multi-family, compound or income
- House on hilltop: three bedrooms, two baths, open floor plan, fireplace and views
- Canyon home: one bedroom, one bath with large open kitchen and wine cellar
- Apartment: 820 sq.ft., one bedroom, one bath and large living room
- Concrete house: 600 sq.ft., one bedroom and one bath
- Two large workshops: one 1,400 sq.ft. and one 1,800 sq.ft.
- Located in the heart of the rolling hills of Cayucos